A business plan is a written document that sets out the goals, objectives and strategy for a successful business venture. Business plans are created by all organisations – small and medium-sized businesses, large corporations, startups and even solo entrepreneurs to maintain direction and focus while progressing on their growth plan.
Why Do You Need a Solid Business Plan to Grow Wealth? Your business plan is the GPS to get your business up and running and direct you throughout the growth of your company. While the primary function of any business is to generate profit, several companies forget about accumulating wealth – a key skill that helps you cover insurance, invest back into your business, build an emergency fund, and much more.
- Evaluate the feasibility of your venture
- Ascertain your financial needs
- Assess and document your revenue model
- Establish and accomplish milestones
- Lower the risk of pursuing the wrong opportunity
- Attract investors and talent
Who Will This Course Benefit
- Those in need of an operative business plan to raise funding and capital.
- A student with brilliant ideas looking for direction and execution tips.
- A business owner struggling to create an effective business plan
- Someone considering creating a successful strategy before starting your business
- If you are starting your own eCommerce/local/affiliate/self-branded business, innovative startup, mobile app, B2B service, or home-based business with a small group of people.
Dr Alias Jacob
Founding Chairman And CEO, Vineyard Holdings Dr Alias Jacob is an expert in Strategic Organizational Development and Business Transformation. His professional industry experience spans over 40 years, comprising Executive Management and Directorial roles as Chief Strategy Advisor, Chief Financial Officer and Board Director to government, semi-government and private entities such as Etisalat Telecommunications, Sharjah Municipality, Bee’ah, and ZANTEL.
Dr Jacob has worked on multiple projects within industries such as Health Care, Education, Environment and Waste Management, Agriculture in the Middle East, Africa, India, USA and Canada. He currently serves as the Founding Chairman and Group CEO of Vineyard Holding Group, while also serving as a Strategic Financial Advisor for the development of multiple educational institutes like the School of Entrepreneurship and Learning (SEAL), Kings Cornerstone International College, Chris Land Holdings and Kodaikanal Christian College in India, UAE, Canada, Ghana and USA.